- This event has passed.
EAST CENTRAL G.S.O. VIRTUAL REGIONAL FORUM
November 19, 2021 @ 8:00 am - November 20, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
November 19-21, 2021
You are invited to the East Central Regional Forum!
- Registration is free. That’s right — FREE!
- Registration opens: October 25, 2021
- Registration will be available the same day as the event.
- You can register online at www.aa.org.
- Starting October 25, 2021, click on the “Regional Forums Information” on
the main webpage, scroll down to the Schedule, and click on the “Registration
is open” link.
- All registration information is confidential and will not be used for anything except
communicating about the event and sending the digital Final Report
This year’s East Central Regional forum will be held virtually!
Regional Forums originated in 1975 at the suggestion of Dr. Jack Norris, then Chair of the General Service Board of Alcoholics Anonymous. They were to be weekend sharing and informational sessions designed to help the General Service Board, A.A. World Services, Inc., the Grapevine Corporate Board, the Grapevine Staff, and the General Service Office Staff stay in touch with A.A. members, trusted servants and newcomers to service throughout the A.A. service structure.
For a Regional Forum Calendar, click the link below-
For more information, please contact the Area 19 Delegate – firstname.lastname@example.org
This Calendar Includes Events From Area 19, Area 20, and YPAA Conventions Calendar.